BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.6.12



10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You .

  • My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years . Any separation from you will be painful , remember that before you get me .
  • Give me time to understand what you want of me .
  • Place your trust in me , it is crucial to my well being .
  • Do not be angry at me for long and do not lock me up as punishment .
  • You have your work , your entertainment and your friends . I only have you .
  • Talk to me sometimes . Even if i don't understands your words , I can feel you through your voice tone . 
  • Be aware that how ever you treat me , i will never forget .
  • Remember before you hit me that i have teeth that could easily hurt you , but i choose not to bite you because i love you .
  • Before you scold me for being uncooperative , obstinate or lazy , ask yourself if something might be bothering me . Perhaps i might not be getting the right food , or i have been out too long , or my heart is getting too old or weak .
  • Take care of me when i get old , you too will grow old . Go with me on  difficult journeys . Never say :  'i cannot bare to watch' or 'let it happen in my absence'' . '' Everything is easier for me if you are there , even my death .'' 
Remember that i love you . :')


Found and Shared this post on my fb and planned to share it over here . This post made me realised how much more pampers i gotta do with my blue boy :')



X

0 comments: