BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.12.11

aye yo peeeeople , listenin' to my new fav song on my playlist ? enjoooooying it ? GOOD yo ! That dude arjun is smaaaaxy and hottt , his voice . aahh ! have funnnn !

december is beeing a bitch . *okay this part is seeerious potong stim paaart* . :p

i feel bad screwing people on my blogg . but , they made me burst . being unfair to me . they deserve it .

it's suppose to be a public holiday , and that my dad informed mum abt taking a leave but my mum didnt inform . All i'm craving for now is making my precious time with music . they are not giving me a chance . nah , not complaining but seriously , people had to screw our plans for now and for our future . i hope i'll make my time for music whenever i get my free precious time . well im still doing it so yeh .

year is gonna end . i'm not excited of going to another year . im having this phobia that every year theres something bad is happening so for sure theres somethng bad will happen next year too , and affraid of stepping the new year with soo much of hopes but when the whole year goes on , the hopes are just been broke by my faith cuz whatever happens is NOT right . well shyat happends , right . move on ladyash move on . i gadda change the way i'm taking things negatively , the way i'm thinking . i gadda polish up myself to be moooooreeeeeee positive .

Having lotsa plans for my future . i'm getting jealous when seeing em' who don't even know a proper thang abt music is doing music when i'm studying it in a proper way but sitting like a dumb being lifeless . yeh , i don't wanna hurt my parents by fighting for my future , esspecially my dad . but at times they need to u'stand too right ? all they give is lil time but expecting something BIG from us . unfairness . i feel like wasting my whole lotta time . i know how does that feels . none is on myside .

So im gonna make my moooove by making my own home studio . i need someones help . i am helpless . very much . ain't getting down . ain't no way .



X

0 comments: