BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.9.10

|| Firstey Powstey , Bloggey Getta Namey . ||

Mr.Bloggey ,

TAHDAAAAH !! m here FINNAAALLLYYY ||SCREAM and JUMPS|| ! omg ! omg ! omg !

can u || b e l i e v e || this ?
LAWL ! I CAN'T i can't !! Wanted to have a VERY macho , sweet, awesome , kewl blog of mine , BBBUUTTT , u know , me with my HECTIC screwed up life ! Grr .. OKAYH ! Don't Talk About Past ! LoL ! M here ! Thats the IMPORTANT thanggy now !

Oh Mr.Bloggey ! You must be wondering || WHY MACHO ?! || LoL ! Before that , Bare this in ya mind ! || YOU ARE A MALE .||
heeee ! i know it's sounds funny ! bt yess you're male . :pp OH ! you gotta NAME too ! YESS ! I've thinked few names for you but only one captured my mind :p happy ? IMAGINE ! you gotta name ! HAHAHA . okayh ! i know u can't wait to hear it . Here We Go ..

Me , Kamalavaashnee , the owner of this blog , naming you as || BLOGEN , BLOGEN , BLOGEN || ! So Blogen , I hope u ''LOVE'' that name instead of liking it :p oh yeah ! Trust me ! we can be the
|| Goody Giddy Bestest Buddy || ;)

Thats all for now ! I'll catcha in the next post ! 


ps : I Crap Alot :)


CHAOSEY !

|| Welcome To My Blog . ||






0 comments: